Track and Field
Track and Field Development Academy, training is held every Wednesday from 4:30 to 6:00 pm
under the guidance of club coaches Trish McHendrie, Mathew Bruniges and Mark Secomb. Training
is held at Christies Beach High School, Beach Road.
Specialist coach Mark Secomb also runs his throws/sprints training group on Mondays and
Southern AC can also put new members in touch with various specialist coaches most of these hold
sessions at Mile End.
- Tuesday AM interval sessions – Christies Beach Esplanade, meet opp. Rotary Park
- Tuesday PM interval sessions – Christies Beach High School oval during daylight savings
- Thursday AM run sessions – Christies Beach Esplanade, meet opp. Rotary Park
- Friday PM Friday Night Run Club Social Run – Facebook EVENTS are created weekly for
- Sunday AM Sunday Long Run – Facebook EVENTS are created weekly for location
For further information on interval sessions, Friday night and Sunday run locations please check our
club Facebook page for event details or get in contact with our run coaches Jason Stevens or
Rachael Semler by email, email@example.com for further information.
New members are always welcome to come and try out at any of the club training sessions.